I offer affordable web design service and consulting to help you shorten your learning curve so you can focus on doing the work you love! Starting my first website was overwhelming (to say the least) and getting the help I needed, was expensive! I am passionate about taking my experience setting up my own businesses and websites to help you turn your vision and brand into a fabulous business that you can be proud of without breaking your budget. I take the time to get to know each of my clients so I can create and design work that complements you!
Want to see more of the sites I have created and how those clients feel about their experience? Check out my Portfolio!
What does Bella-B do?
- Partner with entrepreneurs, mompreneurs, bloggers, ANYONE with an idea, concept or business they want to share. We will work together to define your goals and come up with a strategy to create a site and business you will love!
- Build and design self-hosted (wordpress.org) blogs and websites
- Assist with set up of your domain and hosting. If you have not yet purchased these services, please wait until our initial consultation to ensure you purchase what you need (and not what you don’t!) to support your new site.
- Installation of WordPress and Genesis Framework (a $60 value). Genesis provides your site a secure and search engine optimized foundation.
- Lots of beautiful themes to choose from which can be customized to give your site a unique look and feel.
- Integration of a header, logo and favicon if you have these elements already. I can also provide a design upon request!
- All sites include:
- 1 or 2 Column Layout (full width page or content with sidebar)
- Navigation Menu
- Social Media Icons
- Contact Forms
- Sidebar or Footer E-mail or Newsletter Subscription Form Installation
- Installation and set up of My FAVORITE Plugins (the ones I love to use that you may find helpful!)
- Full details and instructions on how to use your fabulous new site.
- Set up of eCommerce for your site
- 45 days of email support after your site is complete. This is SO important for those quick questions and small tweaks you didn’t think of during the design process.
What is hosting and is that included in your service?
You will need to have two things purchased before working with me; a domain and managed WordPress hosting. A domain is the address where your site can be found. Hosting is where all the files, posts, pictures, etc for your site “live”. They can be purchased separately, but I would recommend they be purchased together if you can (they often throw in the domain for free the first year with a hosting purchase).
The cost for hosting and domain are not one-time costs, they will recur for as long as your website is online. Still need help? Never fear – I am happy to walk you through it all!
How much will this cost me?
The answer of course is this depends on what you need and the scope of work. You can expect to pay around $250 for a basic WordPress website/blog and around $350 if you would like to include a retail component. I price every client’s work based upon exactly what they need so you don’t pay for features or work that aren’t needed for your site or business.
What if I already have a site, and I just need a few edits and updates?
Great! I would love to help tweak your current site and make it even better!
I bought a theme and now I am stuck. Can you help?
How long does this take?
This is not an easy question to answer, because it varies from client to client. The more prepared you are with your plans and ideas for the site as well as content, pictures, etc. the faster things will come together (make sure you register for my free checklist to start getting yourself organized and ready to start!). I have seen sites go from idea to live in less than 2 weeks. Others take months to complete. I commit to all my clients that you will never be waiting for me, and we will work for as long as it takes to make sure you walk away with a site you love.
How will we communicate with each other?
Communication is the key to our success as far as I am concerned. I am a big fan of email because I like having the written notes to refer to as we move through the design process. I am more than happy to hop on a quick call if needed – sometimes that is easier! I have also had great success using apps like Voxer to send each other quick voice messages with notes and follow up. Let me know your preferences as we begin working together and we will run with that!
Do you offer payment plans?
I am also so pleased to offer payment plans to all my clients. Starting a business or website should not break the bank and everyone should be able to comfortably afford a fabulous spot online. Feel free to ask for more details!
What other services do you offer?
Ready to Get Started?
Me too!! Schedule a call or send me an email! I’d love to hear more about your vision, goals, and business to see if we are a good fit. I offer all prospective clients a free consultation so we can determine the right scope of work and pricing.